Where: United Bank and Trust, 355 S. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Note: This is for those with little to know real estate buying experience. This is pretty basic but it is good information that every investor should know.
Top 15 Reasons to Attend This Free Workshop - What You’ll Learn
- Why you should never fall into the trap of working with the name on the For Sale sign.
- 3 Ways homebuyers surrender their power to negotiate a better price.
- Negotiate $10,000 savings on any home you buy.
- How to keep your confidential financial information from landing in the Seller’s hands.
- How to avoid paying hidden “junk fees” that add thousands to the cost of a loan.
- How credit scores are determined, how they can affect your mortgage rate and increase the cost of your loan by thousands.
- How to build a team of buyer – friendly experts that will be on your side, and not the seller’s.
- Why it’s illegal for an ordinary real estate agent to recommend a home inspector, and the important reason why only Buyer Agents are legally allowed to do so.
- 10 critical mistakes made by virtually all homebuyers.
- The single most common, money-draining mistake most homebuyers make when choosing an agent.
- The 3 scare tactics that mortgage lenders use to stop you from shopping for the best loan.
- Low and no-money down loans and special grant programs available right here.
- Legal Pitfalls: 50 ways to lose your property.
- The two phrases that must be included in every Offer to Purchase real estate.
- How to get the widest selection of homes, including access to very motivated sellers and For Sale By Owner properties.
- How to save $5,000 or get $500 Cash Back at closing Guaranteed.
Time: Pre-Approval at 6:30 p.m. - Seminar Begins at 7:00 p.m.
Where: United Bank and Trust
355 S. Zeeb Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
RSVP: 734-216-2172 or Click here to fill out the form and we will be in touch with you shortly!
Real Estate Seminar List